PAY COURSE/CLASS FEES AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF CLASS AND GET ₦5,000 DISCOUNT.
TAKING SUBSEQUENT SPECIFIC CLASSES IN MIX 'N' BAKE ATTRACTS EXTRA DISCOUNTS AND PRICE CONCESSION.
- Basic Stock Recipes and Method Of Preparation:
- Fish stock
- Chicken stock
- Beef stock
- Vegetable stock
- Starters and Method Of Preparation:
- Sweet corn soup
- Onion soup
- Carrot soup
- Main Courses:
- Malaysian chicken curry with coconut rice and braised vegetables.
- Indonesian fried rice with Teriyaki Beef Kebab.
- Vegetable Hongkong with egg noddles and Szechuan chicken
- Kung pao corn with fish and Turmeric scented rice
- Chinese sizzler with Jumbo Prawns and Stir fry vegetables
- Sweet and sour beef steak with vegetables and steamed potatoes.
- Assorted fruit fritters
- Pumpkin quiche
- Fluffy pancakes
- Sauce pan
- Stock pots
- Slotted spoon
- Wooden spoon
- Casserole dish
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring jug
- Chef knives
- Chopping board
- Kebabs sticks
- Dinner plates
- Pressure cooker
- Non- stick frying pan
- Disposable cutleries
- Disposable plates
THE COURSE FEE INCLUDES ALL THE REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED FOR THE CLASS.
- Many required ingredients, cutters, accessories/ Tools available for sale in Mix 'n' bake confectionery.
- It is important you get required ingredients, Tools/ accessories so as to participate in class!
- Borrowing from Mix 'n' Bake Confectionery will not be allowed!
- Enquire from Mix 'n' Bake the right accessories and ingredients to be bought before buying from the market so as to buy the right one because sellers are usually more interested in selling their products to you than you buying the right product.