Box Making Class
PAY COURSE/CLASS FEES AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF CLASS AND GET ₦5,000 DISCOUNT.
TAKING SUBSEQUENT SPECIFIC CLASSES IN MIX 'N' BAKE ATTRACTS EXTRA DISCOUNTS AND PRICE CONCESSION.
- DAY 1 - INTRODUCTORY CLASS
- Important of product packaging
- Identification of tools / materials
- Uses of tools / materials
- Types of paper
- Box making basics
- DAY 2 - BOX MAKING TECHNIQUES
- Simple box
- Ordinary cake CAKE
- Complex box
- Window / C-Tru box
- Hard / Reinforced box
- Simple box
- DAY 3 - FINISHING / DECORATION OF BOX
- OTHER IDEAS
- TIPS ETC
- F.B.B (Folding Box Board) Paper
- Chip Board Paper
- Art Paper
- Straw Board
- PVC Cover (Transparent Sheets, A3 Size)
- Empty Ball Point Pen (E.G EMPTY BIRO)
- Metal Rulers (LONG & SHORT)
- Masking Tape
- Top Bond Glue
- UHU Gum
- Paper Cutter
- Paper Sharper
- Straight Scissors
- Decorative Accessories
NOTE:MATERIAL CAN BE PURCHASED FROM FACILITATOR
- Many required ingredients, cutters, accessories/ Tools available for sale in Mix 'n' bake confectionery.
- It is important you get required ingredients, Tools/ accessories so as to participate in class!
- Borrowing from Mix 'n' Bake Confectionery will not be allowed!
- Enquire from Mix 'n' Bake the right accessories and ingredients to be bought before buying from the market so as to buy the right one because sellers are usually more interested in selling their products to you than you buying the right product.